Friday, August 27, 2010

lounge



This shot comes from the clever publication, Papier Mache, down under. I believe this daybed graces the home of the lovely Jess Brown. And I was tickled to see one of Danica's 'little guys' happily perched upon it. Oh, to lounge in the lazy days of summer, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Find periwinklebloom mangle bloomers on page 69, The Wildflowers story. Thanks kindly for including me, I'm flattered to be in such good company.

You belong among the wildflowers
You belong somewhere close to me
Far away from your trouble and worry
You belong somewhere you feel free
~ Tom Petty, Wildflowers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so wonderful!! i have a rot iron day bed myself, want to turn it into more of couch sometime. this look beautiful. excellent inspiration

Tiaz said...

wonderful :)
i love the poem too.