Thursday, October 23, 2008

i'll bet you're smiling







Ok, these little guys have been making me smile for some time now. With every visit here, a flutter dances through me with the surprise of a child. Danica's 'little misters' are hand-crafted of carefully selected vintage bits, reclaimed to love again. All natural fibers and stuffing call for a cozy squeeze. And her concern with how things are made and passed along breathes life into these 'one-of-a-kind little creatures'. Danica creates pure joy. With a pitifully sweet expression, her 'comfies' melt my heart. And the new 'do' on some truly crack me up. For grown-ups and children alike these tiny treasures wear their heart on their sleeve and will no doubt brighten your day. Simple, kind and timeless design...pass it on.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my. They did make me smile, you're right.

raining sheep said...

So cute...they are really fun and you truly do want to laugh when you see them.

comfies said...

tyler, your words are incredibly kind. thanks for making ME smile and feel all warm and happy. and....just wow. thank you!!!

pve design said...

oh, sweet niblets. hand-made things like this makes my heart thump.
my sons just completed a school project - they had to hand stitch these "moles" and each one had to stand for a chem. unit for chemistry. they are the sweetest.
will post on them...

Julia said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear! These little misters are too cute! They have actual expressions, which I don't see very often in stuffed toys :)

Have a great weekend Tyler!

Mrs.French said...

I had not seen these...I love them.