Thursday, October 22, 2009

comfort





'Tis the season for hearty stews and sweet squash soups. I've just picked up the latest Real Simple best recipes and have nearly the entire publication dog-eared. Wishful thinking but I'm feeling a bit domestic these days, nesting and planning. Expecting big and little changes around here in the next couple of weeks. I'm afraid I've been a bit scarce of late only to be more scarce in the near future. Sending cozy thoughts to my blogging friends and I will certainly check in as time permits. Between new baby and seasonal soups I'll be trying my best to nourish and nurture over the next few months. Be well!

6 comments:

Jen Sertl said...

Those are big bowls of YUM! I have done nothing but make soup lately, tis the season...chilly rainy days.
Made this one last week, so good...Butternut squash with white beans, bacon, onion, parsley...hit the spot!
Thinking of you and your upcoming bundle! Lots of love, Tyler.
xo, jen

blue moss said...

ohhh...looks so yummy....
i've been so bad about cooking..this looks like a good place to start...
take good care of yourself...
so excited for you :)
michelle

Isabelle said...

we already started the soup season here ... yesterday green peas, mascarpone and bacon, yummy !!! thanks for the recipes link and all the best for the coming months ...

nadia said...

I am going to a soup party and have been exploring recipes for weeks now! i am loving this task way to much!

Gina said...

Those soups look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

love soups...thank you for reminding me about these awesome bowls of love !!!