Wednesday, June 10, 2009

simple summer






Yet another lovely Japanese shop here. It appears to carry both old and new; recycling life, handing down tales, inspiring form. It whispers simplicity...

Home from family travels and in need of a nap on this slightly humid, cool summer day. Pop over to this journal if you have a moment. Kind thanks to Celeste at 'on tippy toes' for the mention of my sherpa-lined smock. And do see the camping section for a divine escape. My idea of a summer holiday!

4 comments:

blue moss said...

You find the best shops...hope you had a wonderful trip

secretleaves said...

These gorgeous Japanese shops are bumming me out. Why? Because they are in Japan! And I can't read the websites. Beautiful things and beautiful photography.

Sharon

Bonbon Oiseau said...

ok your posts this week are killing me they're so beautiful...KILLING ME!!!! heehehehehehe...

patricia zapata said...

What an awesome find!